To register for classes: call 724-377-2105 for Fredericktown and Waynesburg, or 724-229-0536 for Washington Studio. Alternatively, you can email us by clicking “Contact Us” next to the studio you want to get in touch with.
Fall 2021 Registration Forms
Anyone can learn to dance, but our goal is far more encompassing. Dance is a powerful medium allowing you to express values, thoughts and aspirations. It involves the artistic process of creating, performing and critical analysis.
At Moschetta’s, we teach to instill in our students a true appreciation for the art of dance.
Why Choose Moschetta’s Performing Arts Center
Our mission at MPAC is to provide quality, tasteful instruction. We instill lessons such as hard work,team work ,self worth and respect for others while learning the art form of Dance. With our professionally trained faculty, we confidently provide an experience for those who simply want to enjoy the pleasure of dancing as well as those who choose to pursue a professional career.
We teach the following dance styles at practically any level:
|Tap Dance||Musical Theatre|
What does it mean to dance at Moschetta’s PAC?
Our students say it best. Come to any of our year-end recitals and listen to what our graduates have to say. We care about our dancers and it shows. Our dancers are family.
About Barbara Moschetta
- Owner and Instructor at Moschetta Performing Arts Center in Waynesburg and Fredericktown, PA for the past 62 years
- Member of Dance Masters of PA Chapter 10 and Dance Masters of America for over 40 years
- Twice President of D.M.P. Chapter 10
- Currently on the Board of Directors of D.M.P. Chapter 10
- Past Delegate for D.M.P. Chapter 10 to the National D.M.A. Conventions
- Judged Scholarship Auditions, Talent Auditions, and P.A.C. for many chapters of D.M. A.
- Judged for National D.M.A. Convention
- Instructor for Master Classes in Acrobatic and Tap
- Trained many dance students who became professional dancers and instructors
- Graduate of California University, California, PA with a Masters in Theatre
- Performed lead roles for Theatre Dept. at California University
- Teacher of Recognition for the 2014 Miss Dance of America
- Awarded Business Woman of the Year for Zontas Washington County, Washington, PA
- Graduate of the Wheeler Modeling School Pittsburgh PA.
- Mother and Dance Instructor of Jacqueline Moschetta Warren Teacher of Record and Choreographer to 2014 Miss Dance of America
- Resides in Fredericktown, PA
About Jacqueline Moschetta-Warren
Jacqueline Moschetta-Warren’s love for dance began at the age of three at her Mother Barbara’s studio. That love has never stopped.
She has been the owner and choreographer of Moschetta’s Performing Arts Center in Washington, PA for twenty-nine years. She is also the Artistic Director at her Mother’s two studios.
Jacqueline has extensive training in all phases of dance. She has trained with Master teachers in NYC. She has had solo lessons with Legend Henry Le Tang who was the teacher of Legend Gregory Hines. She has been a member of both Dance Masters of America and Dance Masters of Pennsylvania Chapter 10 since 1996. Jacqueline is on the board of Dance Masters of PA and is currently the 2nd Vice President. She has choreographed many award-winning routines as well as numerous Opening numbers for DMP events and pageants. Jacqueline has traveled teaching Master classes at Conventions in all genres of Dance. She has enjoyed judging for Dance Masters of America’s National Title events and PAC competitions, as well as judged and taught for the DMA regionals. Jacqueline’s passion is choreography and she loved choreographing the Miss /Mr. Dance Opening number at New Orleans in 2017.
Jacqueline has performed in Pittsburgh’s production of “Crazy for You” as well as West Virginia’s Public Theatres’ “Crazy for You”, “Will Rogers Follies” and “Funny Girl”.
Jacqueline was the teacher of Miss Dance of America 2014. Miss Dance of PA 2016 and the choreographer of Mr. Dance of PA 2107. She has had numerous DMP Title holders. Jacqueline’s choreography “Take me to Church “was performed on SYTYCD. Her students have been featured in many costume catalogs and commercials.
Jacqueline’s fondest memory is when Gregory Hines took her hand to perform with him at convention of hundreds of dancers.
Jacqueline will never stop continuing her dance education and sharing her love for dance.